The community based services offered at Centerpointe are carried out utilizing a best practices approach to service delivery. Additionally, we also incorporate evidence-based approaches to care and implement “what works” criteria when working with youth and their families. With programming that is catered to male and female youth who display sexually maladaptive behaviors, Centerpointe’s community based services include the following core elements:
- Treatment that is administered in the home and community
- Sex offender treatment (SOT) for offenders and victims
- Polygraph services
- Intensive family therapy
- Family Functional Therapy, which is a short-term, intensive, family-driven therapeutic intervention
- All 4 levels of the Cross System of Care (CSC)
- Preservation services
- Reunification services
- Case management services
- Collaborative efforts with school personnel
- Assistance with resource identification
- Assistance with additional referrals for care and support
The clinicians who facilitate these services are Master’s level and employ Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy when working with this unique population. Furthermore, Centerpointe’s community based services are designed to care for youth and their families in a holistic manner, as identifying and treating all areas of concern is necessary in order to produce healthy familial functioning and healing.
Lastly, these services include 24-hour on-call availability should an emergency situation arise that requires immediate attention from our staff. We incorporate this feature in these services so as to remain a source of support for youth and their families and to preserve the safety and wellbeing of all who come to Centerpointe for treatment.